FAUX - trailer FAUX - trailer

Ironic

The pure ideal on the words "Motion Comic" makes me confused, or laugh, mostly laugh.

The reason I say this, is because most artists that make a comic do so to bask in the glory of the artform that is non-moving entertainment. I draw comics for a living, and hope soon I can be published, I want the world to know my work, as does everyone else, where am I going with this? I would only want my idea to be in comic form, not something on the verge of being a movie.

What you have there, is a semi-animation, not a motion comic. With that all said and done, lets look at this trailer for what it is NOW, not what it is to be.

The art was great, the animation was piss poor.
The music was great, but half way through it seemed repetitive, had to turn the headphones down to spare my ears.
Since it was pictures from a comic (I am guessing, of course) that slightly move, with some song in the background, I had no idea what was going on, who the characters were, or WHY they were crying in the first place.

Overall, it ended up confusing. But the idea of "Motion Comic" made me laugh, I think the whole semi-animation thing is a great idea, and the art is quite nice. But as far as a trailer, I was left in blanks.

The Choice The Choice

Eh...

Considering 48 hours, this was pretty good.
Although I suppose I have to do a PROS AND CONS sort of deal right? *sigh*
PROS:
-When I got told the script, and how it went in chat one day I really loved it.
-Bringing back such an old joke to make it feel modern and appeal to others was cool!
-The music was very well done and it felt easy flowing.

Alright, now for the three cons that really ticked me off here.
-I felt the voices were too rushed, and weren't very clear. Making it seem hard to watch.
-The character design was a bit off and felt like you didn't care.
-The mood wasn't set right, it didn't set a tone at all for me. Just felt like two dudes talking, which isn't funny, even with the potential it had.

To be honest, I loved the idea. But it all felt very rushed, and didn't feel right at all. The tone wasn't set so it felt like JOKEJOKEJOKEJOKEJOKE, which may work on Family Guy, but not quite here.

I liked the placement, loved the music.

That's why I'm going this a 4/10, and a 2/5.

The TSA PSA The TSA PSA

Very nice

I remember when you were around half way done it, you posted it in the livestream.
I loved it them, and now that I see the full version:
-You decided to keep the main voice [which wasn't BAD. but could have been better]
-The intern's voices you could hear background, sort of a letdown for a easy thing to fix.
-The animation was pretty good, my favorite part was the bomb going towards the "C:"
-Fluid and constant jokes, which made for a enjoyable experience.

All in all, I loved it. Could have been fixed with a few things [But ALL animations are like that]

Hope to see more Frank.

Mr-No-Name responds:

Thanks, Panda! If you could, please pass it around to your friends. THANKS!!!

War of the Web War of the Web

The game is fantastic, but I WISH there was an ignore feature.

There could be more balance, as militia can easily kill a rank 9 soldier with max weapons. Which doesn't make any sense at all. The weapons are cool. And I have no real problems aside from no anti-spam feature. Please fix this pronto.

You're a Tool! You're a Tool!

Not bad

I remember submitting... Something to this collab, don't think it made it though. It turned out nice, but it wasn't as good as the other two. I s'pos puns can only last so long, eh? The music I have to say was the best part, most of the art had cheap jokes, and a ton of them retold the same joke a few pages over.

The art itself was rather nice in some of 'em, I absolutely loved the really detailed ones. As for the ones that were just GREY-ON-GREY were... Grey.

All in all, I feel proud to have tried to help with this. I liked some of it, the music was appealing. So 5/10.

Particle Wars Extreme Particle Wars Extreme

Nostalgic

This game brings back tons of memories, like Space Invaders FEVER for the PSP, back in the day when I would spend countless hours just on the demo contently trying to beat my score.

I remember it because of the beautiful and captivating sparkly lights when a invader blew up, and the heart pumping beats it produced. This game is simply breath taking, and brought only goodness from me.

- The visuals were simply amazing.
- The music was great, and since you used Newgrounds user music, that's a plus.
- Controls were really easy to just pick up.
- Gameplay was amazingly enjoyable.

I can't see much flaws with it, nor do I want to, it'd just ruin my experience with this, which is a shame.

10/10 5/5
Keep at it.

ZEGMAN responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Melancholism Melancholism

This is amazing

By FAR one of the greatest things I have ever heard from the audio portal.
If I could give you more stars, I would. Trust me.

The beat was amazing, it kept itself while still not being too boring. All in all, I loved it.

Thanks.

Circle The Fountain Circle The Fountain

I think I know which game...

It honestly sounds like castle town theme from 'The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time'
If you didn't hear it, I suggest it. It is A LOT like this.

As for the music itself, I felt it wasn't outdone, like it didn't quite feel like a good piece. But don't worry it wasn't bad either.

6/10

Last Dance OfThe Motherfuckers Last Dance OfThe Motherfuckers

Not bad, although...

It is a great track I have to admit, feels kind of like a Pokemon city theme which I love.

It could be still good WITHOUT lyrics, just saying.
Some of the parts seemed a bit overwhelming, which is kind of hate/love.

Anyways I have to say I liked it, I would suggest promoting yourself to get that in a game or something.

7/10

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Natsume

I really liked this, like all of your artwork it's not afraid to show how vibrate and beautiful colors can be. Also how bold the people you draw can be, which ends up looking fresh, stylish, and overall amazing.

Sorta looks like a Natsume, eh? Maybe Kira, or Ashley. Trying not to be to generic.

Tom Figure Tom Figure

Very well done!

I can't say it otherwise but I love this.

3D Max is a amazing program, well worth the investment. And this is a very good example of it.
Amazing ;D

Cosmic Lifestream Cosmic Lifestream

I guess...

I am a huge fan of all Final Fantasy's and the lifestream is a huge part of 7 if anyone didn't know, so it should be treated like god. (...I honestly didn't know what to say)

But anyways, I really liked this. It felt very honorable towards the series and was pretty well done.

Although I didn't like that circle in the middle, would be better if you kept the wave patterns of the lifestream. While having smaller versions of those circles around or something. I think it kind of at the moment drives a bit too much attention as it shouldn't.

All in all, really liked it.
9/10
5/5

Chronamut responds:

to each his own - I wanted to give the illusion of an overly complex orb being dropped into space.

thanks for the review!