All 6 art Reviews

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Natsume

I really liked this, like all of your artwork it's not afraid to show how vibrate and beautiful colors can be. Also how bold the people you draw can be, which ends up looking fresh, stylish, and overall amazing.

Sorta looks like a Natsume, eh? Maybe Kira, or Ashley. Trying not to be to generic.

Tom Figure Tom Figure

Very well done!

I can't say it otherwise but I love this.

3D Max is a amazing program, well worth the investment. And this is a very good example of it.
Amazing ;D

Keep at it ;3

Cosmic Lifestream Cosmic Lifestream

I guess...

I am a huge fan of all Final Fantasy's and the lifestream is a huge part of 7 if anyone didn't know, so it should be treated like god. (...I honestly didn't know what to say)

But anyways, I really liked this. It felt very honorable towards the series and was pretty well done.

Although I didn't like that circle in the middle, would be better if you kept the wave patterns of the lifestream. While having smaller versions of those circles around or something. I think it kind of at the moment drives a bit too much attention as it shouldn't.

All in all, really liked it.
9/10
5/5
Keep at it ;3

Chronamut responds:

to each his own - I wanted to give the illusion of an overly complex orb being dropped into space.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

b00m! b00m!

Reminds me of "Megamind"

Feels like a movie poster from the 70's, which I like.
Brings a retro, yet dynamic feel to it. Your art when you do this blows my mind.

Keep at it, felt a bit too simple.

clean clean

I love this kind of art

I like this kind of "cartoony/realistic" kind of artwork, it is funny yet well done.

One of the best things I've seen by you so far. ;3

b b

Simple

It looks not bad, a bit plain and bland. But if simple is what you were going for and no Dynamic coloring, you did well then.

All in all, wasn't bad.